How it works
Sending money is safe and swift with P2P. Transfer funds to a person or a business from Online Banking or your mobile phone without having to send financial account information. All you need to know to send money through P2P is the email address or mobile number of the recipient.
How do I get started?
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Go to the "Add People" tab in the Transfers area.
- Provide the name, email address, or mobile number of the first recipient (indicate if the recipient is a business or a person).
- Confirm the information.
- Go to the "Make a Transfer" tab, select from which account you wish to fund the P2P.
- Select the recipient you just created from the "Other People" section.
- Enter the amount of funds to be sent and indicate when the system should send the funds (schedule a time, send now, or recurring).
- Add a personal message and confirm the transaction.
How does the recipient claim the money?
- The recipient will receive an email notifying them of funds waiting at PayPal.
- The recipient will log in to their PayPal account. If they do not have a PayPal account, they will be prompted to create one.
- The money will appear in the person’s or business’ PayPal account.
If you have questions about using or signing up for P2P Payments, Online Banking, cPortMobile, or Bill Pay, please contact us by phone at 1-800-464-0253 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!