Pay confidently on the go. Now with Android Pay!
Using your cPort debit card just became even easier. Now the things you love about cPort are right on your Android phone.
Getting started is simple:
- Download the Android Pay app
- Add your cPort card– it’s as simple as snapping a photo
- Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Enjoy the confidence of paying with your phone with Visa and Android Pay.
How to use Android Pay
1. Look for the Pay Wave® symbol at checkout and hold your phone (you don’t need to unlock your phone to do this) near the contactless reader (you don’t need to unlock your phone to do this).
2. Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
3. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
For more information
Call us at 1-800-464-0253, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a secure message through Communications Center in Online Banking to learn more.
Which merchants are participating?
See a full list of Android Pay places to pay at android.com/pay.