COMING SOON: Enhanced Debit Card Fraud Protection
cPort is upgrading its debit card fraud prevention system!
On Wednesday, August 21, cPort members will be invited via text message to opt in to receive transaction verifications through our new Enhanced Debit Card Fraud Protection. Now, if our fraud monitoring systems flags an unusual transaction on your card, we can send you a text message to verify whether the transaction was fraudulent.
How to opt in to the improved system:
- You will receive a text request on Wednesday, August 21 asking if you’d like to receive future texts to validate unusual activity on your card. To receive these types of notifications via text, respond YES.
- If you do NOT wish to receive these notices via text, respond STOP. If you respond STOP and unusual activity occurs, you will continue to be notified by phone.
- To later reinstate the text alert feature give us a call .
What does this mean for me?
- We can now resolve fraud cases in seconds via text
- Texts are sent between 8am and 9pm local time
- You will still receive verification notification through email and phone calls if you don’t opt in to the text system
Please call us at 1-800-464-0253 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about our Enhanced Debit Card Fraud Protection.