On February 15, we added a new new features in eBanking to help enhance our members’ experience on our desktop, iPhone, Android, and iPad apps.
- Pending transactions: you’ll now see your pending debit card transactions listed in your transaction history
- Text alerts: you can now receive account and security alerts by email AND text message — learn more about alerts here
- More payment info at a glance in Bill Pay
- New scroll bar in transaction history on desktop
- Printer friendly view of your last 100 transactions on desktop
We hope that you enjoy these new features! Log in here or on your mobile app to check them out. To learn more about cPort’s eBanking, we have some great resources for you. Visit our eBanking page here for more information about our features like Picture Pay, Pay a Friend, and Money Manager. This guide for desktop eBanking is available in each of our branches. We also host periodic workshops at our branches on a variety of topics, including eBanking Basics. Check the schedule here for upcoming workshops!
We here to help you get the most from eBanking! Give us a call at 1-800-464-0253, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in to any of our branches for eBanking questions you may have or with any feedback you have about how we can enhance our services.