cPort Credit Union takes pride in providing our members with exceptional personalized service in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We offer competitive wages, a bonus program, and an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities. cPort was named a 2018 Best Place to Work in Maine.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Vice President of Branch Operations
cPort Credit Union is currently seeking a dynamic team player for our Vice President of Branch Operations position. The VP of Branch Operations will be responsible for efficiently and effectively leading, directing, and coaching Branch Managers and their staff to provide the best financial experience while driving the values and strategic objectives of cPort Credit Union. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Branch Operations will ensure the consistent application of credit union policies and procedures across all five branch locations. The VP of Branch Operations will also promote the products and services of the credit union and seek revenue, deposit, and loan growth opportunities through community involvement that aligns with cPort’s core values and organization goals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced bank or credit union leader to make an impact in a vibrant, growing, and high-performing financial institution.
Essential job functions include:
- Maintain efficient credit union operations.
- Analyze and implement areas for improvement to enhance member service and credit union productivity.
- Develop, propose, and implement program strategies and policies to increase member value and improve the credit union’s competitiveness.
- Work with Compliance department to maintain comprehensive and current knowledge of state and federal regulations and to ensure that the credit union’s policies and procedures are compliant with all applicable regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of general economic conditions and industry trends, providing timely feedback to the CEO and Management Team to allow the credit union to react competitively.
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff. Provide mentoring and coaching to support and develop managers and staff to achieve their professional goals.
- Oversee the development and monitoring of performance standards and ensure consistency of performance standards across all branches.
- Coach staff in product knowledge and relationship building techniques to ensure the highest level of service to members.
- Encourage and develop cooperation among staff members to foster teamwork and ensure excellent member service.
- Maintain communication with CEO about departments’ activities, needs, and problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and research and analyze solutions taking into account multiple perspectives.
- Coordinate and manage cPort’s community involvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, communications or related field preferred with at least 10 years of management experience in a financial institution or related organization. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of branch operations.
Senior Level (10+ years experience)
Full Time Teller (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a full-time teller position for the Portland area. The teller position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, accurate cash handling skills, computer knowledge, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Saturday hours are required for this position.
Part-Time Teller (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a part-time teller position for its Portland branch location. The teller position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, accurate cash handling skills, computer knowledge, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Saturday hours are required for this position.