To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
cPort Credit Union takes pride in providing our members with exceptional personalized service in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We offer competitive wages, bonus and wellness programs, and an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, sick time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
Associate Branch Assistant (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for an Associate Branch Assistant at our Portland Forest Avenue Branch. This position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, ability to multi-task and attention to detail. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a member/customer-focused environment. Saturday hours are required for this position.
This position will primarily focus on queuing branch traffic and will have the following duties:
- Greeting incoming members and performing member triage by determining their need and directing them to the appropriate staff member
- Managing waiting area traffic and keeping members updated of wait times, if applicable
- Assisting MSRs with scanning and verifying paperwork
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventories
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned
- Assisting with cPort projects as needed
- Light phone duty when needed
- Assistance with lengthy teller transactions such as debit cards, wire transfers, online banking help, etc.
Associate Member Service Representative (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for an Associate Member Service Representative for the Portland Riverside Branch location.
This position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, computer knowledge, ability to multi-task and attention to detail. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a member/customer-focused environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience in customer service within a financial institution or similar position. Saturday hours are required for this position.
- Opening and maintaining member accounts including Savings, Checking, Certificates, Money Market accounts, etc.
- Opening and processing consumer loan applications. Accurate and efficient handling of all member information files and records in an organized, secure and confidential manner.
- Effective communication via telephone, mail and in-person. Attracting potential members by answering product and service questions and providing information about products and services that may be of benefit to the member.
- Assessing member/customer needs while building, maintaining, and expanding mutually beneficial relationships by recommending products and services.
- Working as a team with co-workers and contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Two years’ work experience in a financial institution or customer service position is preferred.
Full Time Teller (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a full-time teller position for the Portland area. The teller position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, accurate cash handling skills, computer knowledge, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Saturday hours are required for this position.
Paid Internship- Marketing Spring 2019 Semester
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a Marketing Intern for the Spring 2019 semester. This is a paid internship that requires a January through end of June commitment, about 10 hours per week. The Marketing Intern will assist with the coordination of cPort’s cornerstone scholarship program.
These tasks will include:
- Record student’s application data and read aspiration essays
- Coordinate and attend scholarship ceremonies
- Channel your inner paparazzi to get high-quality photos and videos
- Refresh website and social media with program happenings
- Other Marketing tasks as necessary such as:
- Assisting with social media efforts
- Researching market competition
- Coordinating community involvement efforts
- A current junior or senior Business or Marketing major