cPort Credit Union takes pride in providing our members with exceptional personalized service in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We offer competitive wages, a bonus program, and an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities. cPort was named a 2018 Best Place to Work in Maine.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].
cPort Credit Union has an immediate opening for a full time Executive Assistant in our Portland branch and main office. This position provides confidential administrative support to the President & CEO, management team, and the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the President & CEO with daily tasks associated with the credit union's operations
- Schedules and organizes staff, management, and board activities
- Performs administrative controls duties including, but not limited to, distributing incoming mail and maintaining vendor risk management files
- Branch facilities coordination
- Performs various other duties and provides event support as needed
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technological skills and knowledge, including computer literacy and strong proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; strong experience in lieu of degree considered.
- This position is located in Portland, ME
- Full time, hourly
Full Time Teller (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a full-time teller position for the Portland area. The teller position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, accurate cash handling skills, computer knowledge, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Saturday hours are required for this position.
Part-Time Teller (Portland)
cPort Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a part-time teller position for its Portland branch location. The teller position requires prior experience in providing excellent member/customer service, accurate cash handling skills, computer knowledge, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Saturday hours are required for this position.