Skip to content

Fee Schedules at cPort Credit Union

General Account Fees

Effective as of May 1, 2023
Account Reconciliation or Research$50 per hour
Expedited Payment in Bill Pay
- Bill Pay second day electronic delivery
- Bill Pay second day mail delivery
- Bill Pay overnight mail delivery

If you have a dispute with your financial institution or credit union regarding your account, you may contact the financial institution or credit union and attempt to resolve the problem directly. If the financial institution or credit union fails to resolve the problem, communicate the problem and the resolution you are seeking to:

Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions
36 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0036

To file a complaint electronically, you may contact the Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions here.
When your complaint involves a federally-chartered financial institution or credit union, the Maine Bureau of Financial Institutions will refer it to the appropriate federal supervisory agency.

Search for specific products, services, articles, topics, etc.