Skip to content

Documentation Needed to Open Accounts

Documentation Needed

  • Current government issued photo ID
  • Proof of current address (if not listed on ID)
  • SSN

*For persons who are not U.S. citizens, evidence of temporary or permanent legal residency status in the U.S. is required as follows:,

  1. a government-issued photo ID such as a Foreign Passport with number and country of issuance containing a temporary 1-551 stamp (visa); or
  2. a Permanent Resident Card; or
  3. an Employment Authorization Card; or
  4. a Foreign Passport with Form 1-94 bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired. (Form 1-94 is a small white card attached to the passport that displays an arrival date and an expiration date.)

***For certain types of business accounts additional information required.

Search for specific products, services, articles, topics, etc.